Tuff E Nuff Quarter Horses

Tuff E Nuff Quarter Horses
Lucy

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not what I wanted to read

I don't usually cross post but this one is near and dear to my heart. For some the fugly horse of the day blog can be too much. I still read it from time to time just to keep up with things. I was taken back today when I read the story about a rescue in VA called Hidden Meadows Equine Rescue.

You can read the article here: 56 horses, 2 cows seized from rescue organization

So why do I care? This is where Rain went to. Do you remember Rain? She was the palo/paint that I rescued and sold to a gal in PA. When she couldn't keep her any longer I introduced her to Mary after meeting her on the NWC forum. This was before Mary formed her rescue. I can only hope that Rain is in good health and is adopted. I will be doing what I can to find out what her status is.

1 comment:

aj said...

thats rotten i hope you find out what happened to her