Abby will be returning to the vet again on Saturday. Sometime earlier this week she managed to pull her wound open and pop her staples. I'm not sure if she got to messing around or if the wound swelled. Then with the cold weather the exposed tissue froze. MIL called me last night to let me know that Abby wouldn't leave her stall & is limping again on her front left leg. MIL took out her drain tube last night and she said it wreaked of infection.
I told Chase it looked like it could be a long recovery and he might be riding Black this summer. He looked kind of down so I asked him what was wrong. He replied "I thought I could ride Lucy". I started laughing and told him fat chance! I'm hoping there is no major damage to her leg and that she just bumped it and is sore again. Will post more after her appt.
1 comment:
She feels good, she rips something open. She feels bad, she doesn't move. There's no winning that one.
Post a Comment