Sunday DH, a friend and I headed back to the trail. Cat was just as good as she was the day before, if not just a tad bit better. We passed a few groups of horses and while she looked at them, she's learning not to talk to them.
It was another hot day so we split our ride in half and gave the horses a break part of the way through.
Waiting
Cat is learning quickly to conserve her energy when we stop for a break. She took a small drink of water and then took a small "cat nap".
After the trail ride we headed back to MIL's. We gave the horses a small break before loading them back into the trailer to head home. Cat and Black came right up to me but Bell wasn't having anything to do with being caught so I let DH deal with her. Since I had two ponies and only two hands (had to shut/lock the gate) I gave Cat to Ty to hold. I had no idea what I was about to start!
He lead her all over the yard. Everywhere Ty went, Cat followed. He drug the lead rope, she'd step on it and then just stand patiently, waiting. It was too cute. It was nice to see the "kid horse" in her come out just like it did in her mom and like it does in her sister.
Ty and Cat (see the other horses in the background running from DH)
I finally got him to stand still long enough to take a picture.
After DH finally got Bell caught we loaded up. Ty wanted to load Cat so I helped him. When we returned to the farm he informed me he was going to lead "Kit Cat" down to the pasture. I don't really know if I like where this could be heading. lol
2 comments:
Well, Cat was a good horse but I don't think you are getting her back. I'm sure Ty will take real good care of her. Hope you find a horse of your own one day.
I hope you frame the pic of Ty and Cat its cute. :)
I agree with John, its do nice you got Lu for Chase abs Cat for Ty :)
Post a Comment