Saturday I met up with a few friends at
Pioneer Ridge Nature Area. We had planned this trip a few weeks ago but we weren't sure what the weather was going to do since they had predicted storms. We decided to take our chances and I'm glad we did as it turned out to be a beautiful day.
Cat was a bit full of herself in the beginning but settled down by the end of the ride.
 |
| Me, Chase, and MIL |
 |
| Water crossings |
I thought Cat and Abby did very well considering their limited trail exposure in the past.
 |
| MIL and Chase |
I don't know what it is but Chase has a way with Abby. He can get her to do things most adults can't.
 |
| My pretty girl |
 |
| Breaking for lunch |
 |
| Circles |
Anytime Cat would get too fast or too close to the horse in front of her we would do circles. Once she started to relax I started stopping her and backing her when she got too close. Danny tried telling me I needed back up flashers on her butt, but by the end of the ride she was listening to my seat, was soft in the face and had a fairly decent back up which isn't something I've worked on much with her.
 |
| Plum tuckerd out! |
I logged my ride on
Endomondo. I didn't have my gps turned on but we rode for 4.5 hours. I now have my gps on so I can track my miles along with my time. If you are a member feel free to "friend" me.
1 comment:
What a great riding area!
4.5 hrs?! Glad your hip is back to 100% ;>)
Post a Comment