Tuff E Nuff Quarter Horses

Tuff E Nuff Quarter Horses
Lucy

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ridin, Ridin, Ridin by the River!

The weather was perfect last weekend for a ride so a small group of "trail sisters" met up at Walnut Woods for a ride along the Raccoon River.

Some of the trails were still covered in snow.

Some more then others.
Some trails had no snow and were perfect for riding!


She must' have been listening to me as her ears were perked forward most of the ride.

Sporting her new CA headstall.

And her new saddle! (she looks embarrassed. lol)
 We only rode for an hour but it was a great hour spent in the saddle.  I think Lucy enjoyed getting out and about and the work Trish has been doing on her seemed to make her move better.



1 comment:

Tuff e Nuff said...

I did! I got the saddle from Brandon and the headstall/slobber straps from MIL. Now all I need is a new 5 start pad.

My hip is wonderful thanks to Trish! I haven't felt this good in over a year!