Tuff E Nuff Quarter Horses

Tuff E Nuff Quarter Horses
Lucy

Friday, August 29, 2008

This is how trailer loading is done!

I lowered Max’s price so now we are getting a flood of new inquiries on him. Some of the questions we are asked are pretty silly but I try to be polite and answer them to the best of my knowledge.

One of the main questions is how does he load. We were heading to MIL’s last night so I decided to video him loading.

How do you think he loads?



I had to laugh. I walked Max up to the trailer (but not close to it) and DH asked me how to run the camera. I walked over to show him and as I did Max loaded himself in the trailer. I told the gal he was a self loader. LOL We had to unload him to get video of him loading.

And unloading?



Here he lounging (not LFR but LF whatever reason most people lounge for LOL)

I figured most people won’t do LFR so why show it? If they know it he’ll do it but most of the people I’ve met don’t know it and it confuses them.



And here he is taking the bit.



Sorry but I’m not going to post riding video. I know my riding sucks already & Max didn’t want to give to the bit (it’s been a while since I’ve ridden him).

Tonight we are loading up to go to Elk Rock State Park to ride for the weekend. If things go well someone might come look at him on Monday either at the park or at MIL’s. She liked what she saw on the video (which I thought was horrible) so hopefully if she comes she’ll like him enough to take him home.

2 comments:

Whatever said...

Okay, more spelling lessons (I worry what they taught you down there in Van Meter!!). It's l-u-n-g-e. Lounge is where you sit around doing nothing, i.e. we were just lounging around!!

BTW, you look like you've lost weight or maybe it's just the pink shirt!! ;oP

John Harrer said...

Those videos are good. They show a willing horse doing what you ask and he looks great! Love the beer belches from DH during LFWhatever.

Sounds like a fun weekend trip. Enjoy!